So, it's the weekend and I finally have internet, only have it on Saturdays ugh, oh well. But since you guys are awesome and amazing I'd thought I'd do a little list for how to cure unhappiness (note that the side effects include becoming a dinosaur).
1) Don't go on instagram. Instagram is a terrifying place..
2)Open your window! It may be cold outside, but just open it a smidge and your bound to feel a little better...
3) Watch Carrie Hope Fletcher. She is just amazing and seriously, without her I definitely would not be writing this (I may or may not have been watching her videos all day...).
4) Pick up an instrument and play it! Even if it's just playing the drums with two pencils and your desk, make your own instrument if you like! Or learn by using tutorials on the interwbezzz.
5) Cook something awesome then pretend your Richard Hammond....... It probably would work. I mean Richard Hammond is pretty awesome.
6) Go for a walk! I know, I know, the outside world is pretty scary, but really, fresh air just help so so much. Leave your phone at home, or at least put it in your pocket and don't touch it whilst on the walk, just have some time to yourself for a while. Of course if Leonardo Dicaprio offers to come with you, I wouldn't say no!
7) Draw what you can see outside your window, or if that's not your speciality, take a photo or hug it. I don't know. Just look outside okay?
8) I need 10 things and I can only think of one more. JDHVASJYFGAFYJ. Write a book. Outside. I don't know why outside it's just that outside is the best place. So write a book outside.
9) Get off of your computer dammit! I am a hypocrite yes, but seriously, the internet may seem to be doing good, but for your general health it's not. Do something different, not on the computer, play a board game, make a new colour. Yeah, make a new colour.
10) Listen to some awesome music, not sad stuff, happy ukulele and guitar stuff. I'll post some links to get you started, even if you don't like that type of music you WILL listen to it. Or a guarantee you'll turn into a dinosaur. kranggames.bandcamp.com/album/…carriehopefletcher.bandcamp.co…carriehopefletcher.bandcamp.co…
Et viola! Have a great day guys.
(Also, mood swings suck, but now I'm off to do all these things so I'm not that much of a hypocrite, catch you kater